Thursday, September 13, 2007

Test Scribe...

Well, I said I wouldn't be able to post until very late tonight, but I found time during my spare, sooooooo I figure I might as well do it now. Today's class consisted of a test, and... that's about it. It was fairly easy, excpet the last couple of questions were a little more difficult. The 5th question, BTW has two possible ways of drawing the diagram, one makes more sense than the other, but that's besides the point. This means that there are two answers that could be deemed correct, but it dpends on how Mrs. K marks it. I think the one that I got was 19 km/h @ 22 W of N and Mr.s K. said she used that method as well. The other, was what Chris got, but i can't quite remember what it is. Anyway, I guess we'll have to see how that plays out.

Next Scribe is KASIA.

See you all tomorrow =D

No comments: